Sunday, January 29, 2012

1.29.12 proposal, Luke

Kotah and Melissa are engaged! They are so cute together and I am so excited for them. Kotah got this photo booth idea from pinterest. He came over and we set up a "photo booth" in my dining room and here is how they turned out. I thought it was such a cute idea!

He had a dinner planned at this awesome barn in Alpine. His mom, sister and cousin decked out the place and of course it was amazing. Kotah asked me to come up after the proposal and take some pictures. It was beautiful!














The Garrett's shared a few of their roses with me from the proposal. Lucky for me since they are my favorite.





Luke starting out his day with some yoga.

A little piece from an almost 4 year old's prayer last night, Please bless big boots for Lincoln and little boots for Lukie with no holes.

Linc's not the only kid around here that loves his boots, Luke is always bringing me his saying "boots, boots" and then kicking his legs up for me to put them on. Those boots were made for walk'n...


Luke got a little intense with the chalk and there was chalk flakes all over the floor so we had little chalk foot prints all over the house. They were so cute I didn't clean them up for a while.


Luke puts my lens cap on telling me we are done taking pictures for a while.

No comments: