Tuesday, January 17, 2012

01.17.12 yesterday and today

Yesterday

Luke wakes up and bids Gunner good morning. He loves that dog.

Shortly after we play the carpet is hot lava and touching it will cause sudden death.



We pause for a drink break. Hey Linc can you help Luke up onto the couch?

Easy does it. Don't strain yourself.

Very nice.

Ya OK there Lukie?








Grandma Tom and Jerry stopped by for a visit and the boys wanted to go outside. So we bundled them up and went out for maybe 5 minutes till we froze our faces off. We came back inside and drank hot chocolate with the swirly straws.



Next the boys played in our bedroom while I did the dreaded laundry. Someday when we are rich I am going to pay someone to do our laundry. I hate it. I just do. Bleh!


Today

This morning I went to a power pump class that I seriously did not want to finish. I was so tired by the end. I wanted to die. That teacher was good! or crazy I can't decide. So in between my work schedule, while Linc was at school, Luke and I vegged out and watched 500 Days of Summer since I did not want to move my body.




After dinner the boys played with their race track while I did the dishes.




Do.not.want.to.forget.moment.of.the.day: I am walking Linc into the living room fresh from the tub all wrapped up in a warm towel from the dryer when he puts his head on my shoulder and says in his sweet little voice I love you momma. I'm not going to lie, I got a little teary eyed. I love that sweet boy with all my being.
The End.

No comments: