Friday, January 6, 2012

01.06.11 monkey war zone, prayer, mom, date

Today's Events

Morning
Luke wakes up. I go in to his room and find a monkey war zone! Poop every where. He had taken his diaper off and had himself a good time. It was all over the place! All over the crib, the floor, his body (including his face). I put him in the tub, cleaned his room and called him poocaso the rest of the day.


Linc's prayer for breakfast.
Heavenly Father, we thank thee for shoes and boots and iPads and I go to Grandma Tom and Jerry's house and all our blessings. We thank thee for Izzy and Sawyer and Lincoln and Polly and Garrett and Mommy and Daddy. We thank thee for the food and bless our bodies.

I'm glad we made the list this time, and the iPad too. Phew.

I decided to give Poocaso some alternative ways to express his "artistic" side. I'll take chalk over poop any day.


Linc practices his letters. mom!


Afternoon
Poocaso wakes up from his nap ornery. I give him a bottle and we all sit and watch a show for a bit.






After Luke wakes up a bit he decides he wants to play with his tractor.








Evening

Landon and I dropped the kids off at his parents house and enjoyed a double date with our freaking awesome friends Christine and Klint. We went to a Thai restaurant in Draper then went to Sherlock Holmes. Both were excellent. After that I took a shake over to Meagan because her sweet grandma is passing away and she needed a good hug and some comfort food. We talked for about an hour then I went home, jumped in my comfy bed, and Landon and I talked about our first kisses until we fell asleep.

It was a good day.

No comments: