Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1.25.12 my boys, playing in the snow

Do you even know that I got the BEST nights sleep last night? It was truly amazing! Both boys slept all the way through the night and I went to bed at about 10:00 and didn't wake up until 7:30. Needless to say I feel amazing today. Let's keep it up boys!! Speaking of my boys, I love them. All of my boys. Moments like this make my heart melt. (They are watching videos of themselves.)





It finally started snowing! I remember catching snow on my tongue as a wee one. It's so fun to watch my boy do the same thing.




We actually got a decent amount! The boys wanted to go out and play the moment they woke up, so after breakfast that's just what we did. I couldn't find one of Lukie's gloves so doubling up on socks was the other option. Saweet!




















No comments: