Sunday, January 22, 2012

01.22.12 canyon rain, NEW NEPHEW!!

I HAVE A NEW NEPHEW!!! My sweet sister brought this beautiful babe into the world today. I am in love with him. I have A LOT more pictures that I will post tomorrow and tell you the whole lovely story. My favorite feature is his cute little chin. Seriously, how cute is that??

Xacian Clegg
6lbs 8oz
17inch


Yesterday was a very rainy day and the outside was calling me. I called Nikki and we decided a drive up the canyon was necessary. I grabbed Linc and my camera and we headed out. We stopped and picked up Nik then made our way up the canyon. We didn't get too far up because the roads were getting a little too slippery for my taste. We got out and walked around for a while, it was lovely. I love the rain and the canyon so to have both was heavenly. It smelled so fresh, I could of stayed there all day. We didn't stay too long because it was freezing and Linc's little hands were becoming ice cubes.

















Later that evening the Tanner's came down and Christine and I were crafty. We did a Valentine's day surprise that I will be posting later, AND we started on some yarn wreaths. I didn't get too far on mine...but the point is, is that we were crafty. Yay for us! Then we finished up the night with some imitation Cafe Rio salads and they were gooooood. Well that's it for now. Peace out people.

No comments: