Wednesday, January 4, 2012

01.03.11 Christmas re-cap

Christmas was wonderful this year. We got spoiled with way too many gifts. Landon and I even got in a nap! If that isn't a Christmas miracle I don't know what is. Here's a look at our day.
Christmas morning before we go check out our haul from Santa.

Linc checks out the stuff from Santa.

He is very excited. Oh. my. gosh. I am freaking out!

Luke didn't really pay attention to what Santa brought. He was having too much fun with his grocery cart he got the night before.


The boys got some of those really long balloons and we found that Landon has a hidden talent. He can make balloon animals. Well balloon animals with really large front legs. I told Landon not to quit his day job...oh wait. ha! He didn't appreciate my humor.

and a SWORD for Lukie.

Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Manning's. Grandpa is still over at the Heritage center working on getting better. We sure missed him!


Grandma got us these comfy sweaters.


My Grandma collects Nativity sets from all over. She has some from Germany, Mexico and a lot of other places. These are just a few of the ones she has.





Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Tom and Jerry's. Linc got a remote control car that he thought was the greatest.



I had made Linc and Luke capes for Christmas and totally forgot to give them to them! Well I remembered but it was after Luke was in bed and about a half hour before I put Linc to bed. Linc got to enjoy his a little bit before bed.


To end the day Linc and I made brownies. A perfect end.

No comments: