Wednesday, February 1, 2012

02.01.12 squirt, bath

Holy shizzle people it's February! Sometimes it feels like these months just fly by. Linc's birthday is coming up and pretty soon I'm going to have a 4 year old! cra-zey. Alrighty so I said I would be back today with the rest of the pictures, and there are PLLLENTY.

We had dinner at the Rawling's the other night and had a grand ol' time. Luke, on the way over, decided to throw his bottle in the car and it dropped into some crazy abyss because I could not find it any where. Kacy was kind enough to let me borrow this bottle.

Little did I know that it was going to provide quite a bit of entertainment for our family...

Landon was a pretty good shot...most of the time.








bath time for the boys! I usually put the boys in separate cause Linc get's a little crazy, but I'm glad I put them both in, they played so cute together.























Nothing like streaking through the house to make you feel alive!




PS don't mind the crazy mess of clothes every where. I had brought the laundry out in the living room to fold when Luke was napping and didn't get them put away before it was too late.

No comments: