Saturday, February 18, 2012

2.18.12 french toast, Xacian

I am tired today! I've done the head bob twice while trying to post this. The last couple of nights I have not been able to sleep well, which is super annoying. I love my sleep. My family loves my sleep. If I don't get it I am the zombie you see today. Oh well the show must go on! Maybe I'll run around my backyard without any clothes on...Landon tells me this wakes you up and he would know. Alright enough of that craziness. This morning, two of my favorite men and I, enjoyed some french toast for breakfast. Happy Saturday!

Linc's new way of addressing people. Dude, duuuuuuuuuude, dude.

Lukie's new words he picked up the last couple days: honey & hola








Want to see a train wreck? Yes, I did just resort back to my elementary days. Felt good.



French toast with a little graham cracker. Yum.

I finally finished up Xacian's newborn pics. Here are a few of my faves.








No comments: