Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2.15.12 funeral, Valentine, parent teacher,

Wow that week went by so fast! Grandpa's funeral was so beautiful. Everything went really well and I'm so glad I was there to help celebrate what a wonderful life he had. He is such an example to me of hard work and selflessness. I am proud to be his granddaughter. My Aunt Susan asked me to take some pictures at the viewing and the grave site for a book she is going to put together.
Wasn't he a hansom chap?







Here are a few taken at Grandpa's grave site. He had Veterans honors.






















Last week Landon and I went to Linc's first parent teacher conference. His teacher, Mrs Clark, said that he is doing great and that he loves to sing and is always happy. There are a few letters that we need to help him with, so we'll be hitting those up at home. So proud of my Linc!

Happy Valentine's day! (yesterday) The boys and I made this Valentine for Landon. We had my sisters and grandma over for dinner last night so Landon and I are going out tonight to celebrate the ol' V day. He's got a surprise planned so that will be fun.

Linc getting his Valentine's ready for his class. We went with the Valentine's that had friends from a few of his favorite movies and some whoppers.





Landino definitely knows the way to my heart...roses and chocolate chip cookies. :)

No comments: