Thursday, February 16, 2012

2.16.12 hot date, good news

Sooooooooooooo guess who has a job?! That's right! We are no longer unemployed. Woooo! Such a relief. He starts Monday at Atkinson. He will be in the same building he was working in with his last company, doing the same thing so it wont be difficult for him to adjust to a new job. I will definitely miss him being at him but it's going to be amazing to not worry about having enough money to paying our bills. I know he really was really hoping to get into something different but I think these last few months have given him some motivation to figure out what he REALLY wants to do. (Wow I said "really" 3 times in the last sentence. No really, I did.) I just love him for going back to work to a job that he doesn't particularly like, to provide for our family. I know that is hard for him. So to celebrate his new job and V day he took me out on a hot date to Macaroni Grill and then to the Salt Lake Roasting Co. for some hot chocolate and adult conversation. I got my favorite raspberry hot chocolate and he got an orange flavor that tasted like dirt so we shared mine. We drank hot chocolate and talked about our future plans. It was a great night.

No comments: