Sunday, February 5, 2012

02.05.12 dare, crochet, belly button

Last night was very eventful, it included chips and salsa, a movie, and a truth or dare game which resulted in Landon running through our back yard butt naked at 10:30 at night. Well I guess it wasn't really a truth or dare game, it was pretty much just me daring Landon to do it and he actually did it! I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. Landon definitely makes life exciting for me. I sure love that man. He has recently decided to take up crocheting as a new hobbie. He taught himself by watching youtube videos and so far he's made a few beanies. I did Xacian's baby pictures on Friday (I'll be sharing a few later) and so Landon made this little hat for him.



Luke has a special love for Gunner. He is always trying to give him loves. Both of the boys are sick, so last night Luke was up most of the night. I was snuggling with him out in the living room when he decided to climbed out of my lap and share some of his snuggles with Gunner. It was pretty cute, even though I was slightly jealous.



Hey Luke, where'd your belly button go? Oh there it is.


See ya later gaters.

No comments: