Wednesday, August 29, 2012

8.29.12 that just happened

Today I was feeling the craving.  I needed a pepsi.  So when Landon came home from work I ran over Thrifty C to get what I had been in need of.  I went inside grabbed my self a 32 oz cup and filled it full of their wonderful ice with pepsi to follow, added a york peppermint patty to my order and I was on my way.  As I was walking to my car I hear a "meep meep".  I look up and see two young dudes in a piece of crap fine looking car.  The passenger (in a backwards hat and white sun glasses mind you) then proceeds to nod his head and wave at me.  That's right people, believe it.  I got honked at.  Now granted we were just far enough away that they couldn't see my out of shape bootie and deflated mom boobies but who cares.  I laughed all the way back to my house.  And so I say thank you, to you young highschoolians, wherever you may be.  You made my day.

No comments: