Thursday, August 23, 2012

8.23.12 school is cool, soccer

Yesterday was Linc's first day of school! He was really excited to go back and he liked saying his teachers name a lot because it's cool. Mrs. VanAusdoll.
I signed Linc up for soccer last week (on the last day that you could possibly do it cause I'm cool like that) and he LOVES it. His team name is the Dinosaurs. The first game was pretty funny to watch because none of the kids new what they were doing. Linc scored a goal for the other team and they were all excited. His second game Linc scored a goal for his team and played goalie for a bit. I was one proud momma. It was good, we all learned a few things. Linc learned how to score and that we wear our shin guards under our socks and I learned that I am one of those annoyingly loud mom's shouting encouragement from the side lines. I'm going to embrace it. Go DINOSAURS!

No comments: