Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The birthday bash for Lukie

My wee one turned 2! All day he would say "my burday" and show everyone how old he was on his fingers. We started out the morning with blankie and turtle chill'n on the couch.
Then he had to go tell Gunner that it was his "burday" and give him a good morning kiss.
Then it was time for some birthday breakfast! Pankcakes were on the menu. The boys are great chef's.
Linc whisking away until it was nice and creamy.
After Lukie's nap we head to 7 peaks for a day of fun and that is just what it was. We of course had to snack on some dip'n dots because well they are dip'n dots and who doesn't love those babies.
After 7 peaks we had a few family members join us for some cake and ice cream and opening of the presents.
I sure love this little fire cracker! He is always keeping me on my toes. I think he started his terrible 2's the night before his birthday with the best fit I've ever seen. Bring it on baby, bring it on.

1 comment:

The Tanners said...

i just love you folks. and tedy says "wook it yoooou-kie"