Sunday, April 8, 2012

4.08.12 anniversary, laundry mat, me burfday, jump

Landon and I celebrated 6 great years together on Saturday! Sometimes I cannot believe it's been six years but then on the other hand it seems like we've just always been together and I can't picture what life was like with out him. We enjoyed the night out at the Riverbottoms in Provo. We stuffed ourselves at Tucanos a little too much. I do not regret it though...it was delicious. We toasted to a great 6 years and many more to come. We talked about our favorite moments in our small married life time and what we want to do different this year and how we want to become closer. We laughed about our adorable crazy boys and how we love them but that we were glad that they were not dining with us at the restaurant. Let's face it 20 month olds are not fun at eating establishments. It was a great night and I am a lucky woman.


Let the gardening begin!



If you know me then you know of my pure hatred for doing laundry. Well it was seriously out of hand and stressing me out so I just loaded it all up and on my way to lunch with my mom I dropped it off at the laundry mat. Now I'm all caught up and stress free. It was Lukie's first time in a laundry mat and I think he approved.





Luke how was your first experience with the laundry mat? Clearly a success.

I turned 28. Yes that's almost 30 I know. Pretty crazy. Here's a look at the birthday festivities.
Morning: Mom, Xiomi, Michele and Nikki come over. They bring gifts and help me pick up my house. I love my family.
Nikki gave me this cute sisters Willow Tree. We had to reenact.




Afternoon: we dine at the Olive Garden with the fam except for poor Landy, he had to work.


The evening: my dearest friends come to party and eat cheeseburgers to celebrate my day of birth.
"thanks for being born." -Christine Tanner

Behold, Christine shows us some amazing dance moves.

Behold, le cake.






Meagan tried to add some frosting to Garrett's nose and ended up swiping it across his eye thus becoming frosting war paint.

My favorite part about picture on the left would be the gigantic glob on Linc's nose.


Christine teaching us some more of her rock'n moves. bow chick a bow bow

It was a great day and I'm glad I could spend it with my family and wonderful friends!

I have added a new lens to my family. The 50mm 1.4. We are currently best friends.





Lauren is our new babysitter and I just love this girl. The first time she babysat for me, I came home early and she was hand washing a few dishes that I had in the sink. Winner! Then the last time she was vacuuming. Seriously she's awesome.

Linc impressing the new baby sitter by doing pull ups.

Baby Xacian is getting so big! He is smiling now and getting chunkier every day. I love his little baby rolls. I got to watch him for a few hours last week. I think I kissed him about a million times. Those babies are just so kissable. Linc loves Xacian and is always right up in his face talking baby gibberish every time we see him.



Grandma Tom and Jerry always has fun new toys for the grandkids. Last year it was little tyke slides and houses and the kids loved it. This year, is the year of the pow pow power wheel! So far in the collection there is a barbie car, (for when Izzy comes to visit) a small and a big jeep, and a ford truck. They love to roam the neighborhood with them. The other day, Linc drove right on over to a neighbors house picked up a girl and drove back. I thought that wasn't suppose to happen for a few more years!


Now that it's nice and sunny out the boys spend a lot of time on the trampoline at grandma's house. Linc has even taught him self how to do a front flip! I was so surprised when he just busted one out. Pretty awesome!