Sunday, April 15, 2012

4.15.12 church sluffers, coming up

Today we did not go to church. Landon has been super sick the past two days and Lukie starting hacking pretty bad last night so I decided it was best to keep the family home. A small part of me was glad that we weren't going because Luke had not slept very well the night before and I was TIRED and not in the mood to wrestle two small boys at church. But as the day had gone on, I found myself ornery and easily irritated and I realized that it was because we had skipped out on church. Even though I may only get 2 minutes of spiritual enlightenment in the middle of sacrament in between hog tying my children, it makes all the difference in my week. I am truly grateful for the gospel. It is such a peace for me in this crazy world we live in. And that's what I have to say about that.

Well it's 10pm and my amazingly comfortable bed is calling my name so here's a preview of the greatness that is to come. Yes we did indeed finally welcome chickens into the DeHaas home.

and we enjoyed the April showers with some puddle jumping.

No comments: