Monday, April 9, 2012

4.10.12 this day

This day has been a good one. This morning I went over to my mom's to help get some things ready for her surgery; she is getting some feminine things removed tomorrow so she will be down and out for a few weeks. The afternoon was nice and quiet nothing too exciting. The evening I had a photoshoot and came home to Landon making the most excellent dinner. BBQ chicken, beats and sweet and yellow potatoes on the grill. Oh man were they delicious! I threw on some asparagus grilled with garlic butter, also delicious. While it cooked I watched the boys play on the pool they had turned upside down and Landon started painting the chicken coop. I am seriously loving this excellent weather. As I've said before, I love the way my house smells and feels with the windows and doors open. In other news...I am happy to announce after, what feels like 10 years of preparation, we will finally be getting chickens this week! Wooo!
Our yummy food cooking on our ghetto BBQer. Even though it looks trashy it's served us quite well.




No comments: