Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12.21.11 Catching up {part 2}

Guess who has two thumbs and got the flu again? This girl. Yep yesterday puking my guts out again. Landon told me to take some medicine. I said What am I going to take? Anti-nausea pills? Landon: Yeah...nomosick. So if any one has some extra "nomosick" on hand let me know and I'll sure to stalk up for future use. I think it was food poisoning or some 24 hour thing because I'm feeling a lot better today. I'm ready to get caught up on my bloggin.

12.17.11 Meeting Santa, family pics, Temple Square

The boys met Santa for the first time at our ward Christmas party. Linc was so excited at first that he ran up to him and gave him a hug, then I think he got a little freaked out. He just sat and stared at him, didn't smile, talk, nothin. Luke sat and checked out it white bearded locks the whole time.


Linc's face cracks me up...and Santa's. Where is your jolliness man?


Kacy took some pictures for us and I love how they turned out! I can't wait to see the rest.








Temple Square with the Tanner's.



















12.16.11 Cambie the elf, pictures with Nik

Currently we have an elf from the North Pole residing with us. Linc named him Cambie. Cambie travels to the North Pole every night and reports back to Santa if Linc and Luke are being good boys. Every morning he is in a different spot then he was the night before. The first night we got Cambie we left him in his box and then next morning he climbed out and made him self at home. When Linc woke up and saw this he yelled The boy is out of the box!! Is he alive? Can he talk? Linc get's so excited to see where Cambie moved to and he's been extra good knowing that he is watching him. I will definitely be sad when Cambie moves back to the North Pole.




Nik wanted to do some pictures to give to my mom for Christmas so we did a little mini photo shoot.
I love you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much!






12.14.11 Ugly Sweater party
This year's ugly Christmas sweater party was a success! It was so fun and everyone looked awesome in their ugly attire.

















12.13.11Go dog's go, Up on the roof top

Linc and Luke love reading Go Dog's Go. Linc pretty much has the whole book memorized and will read it to Luke. Luke points and yells baby profanities on certain pages.











Up on the roof top Landon and Linc pause. (Do you like my clever use of Christmas songs?) Linc wanted to help dad put the Christmas lights up. We're keeping our fingers crossed that we'll win the parents of the year award by letting our 3 year old on the roof.

We'll that's it for now. Peace out peeps.

No comments: