Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12.13.11 snow on King Street, the sweetest gift

We've finally got some snow on King Street! I love the way our cozy little street looks when it snows.


Last night we came home from my work Christmas party to find this on our door step.

We looked inside and found it was filled with money! My heart was so full I started to cry. I thought it was so sweet of someone to do. It's kind of driving me crazy not knowing who it is. I just want to give them a big hug and tell them thank you. It means so much to us! They put a Christmas message with it that I am going to frame and hang every year. Landon and I decided to start a jar and put money in it through out the year and give it to a family next year. Christmas is about celebrating our Savior's birth, giving to others and loving one another. This sweet gift helped remind me of that.


At Christmas, as we celebrate this Birth of Jesus Christ,
Let's keep in mind the truth of Christmas Day;
For it's not the Christmas wrappings, nor the gifts that lie within,
But our gift of love to others in every way...

No comments: