Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12.18.11 lots

I have lots to write about...but I'm so tired. I'm going to go take a nap and be back ready to get my blog on.
COMING UP; finding a Christmas tree, big ol boobies, the couch doesn't have a bum, that was freaking weird, Linc's preschool Christmas program, Park City, ugly sweater party, temple square, meeting Santa, Cambie the elf and a few little others. Get ready, it's gonna be good.

I took this, this morning. It's become my new favorite thing to take pictures around my yard in different weather conditions wearing super cute outfits. My neighbors probably think I'm some weirdo. I can just hear them... Look Fred there goes that crazy DeHaas lady taking pictures of her dead ugly yard again wearing her husbands shoes and large frumpy clothes. Not that I even have a neighbor named Fred, but if I did that's what his wife would say to him. Ok clearly I'm tired. I will be back soon.

P.S.
I broke my 50mm lens and I miss it so much. RIP fity.

No comments: