Sunday, July 22, 2012

7.22.12 this week's recap, Lukie

Happy Sunday folks. I've got a few events to catch up on but I'll be doing that later. My body feels like it wants to go in slow motion today so I think I will go enjoy a nice Sunday nap after this. This week has been bizay. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday the 24 hour flu made the rounds, starting with Lukie and ending with me. Luckily it skipped Landino. The rest of the week was pretty fun. We went to Cowabunga for Izzy's birthday. The rest of the week was filled with going to the carni, the parade, watching fireworks and seeing batman. I didn't make the parade because one of my old friends asked if I would take pictures of her getting married on a mountain peak. It was AWESOME to say the least. And while hiking to this peak I made the discovery of how out of shape I really am. That's always exciting.

So my baby will be 2 in a little over two weeks! Crazy. Words can't describe what this little man means to me. Lukie is my little fireball. Here are some fun facts about him.
Favorite word: Bronco
Favorite foods: ketchup. Instead of calling it ketchup he imitates the sound ketchup makes as its coming out of the bottle. And rikles (popsicles) are another favorite. Very healthy foods.
Favorite family member: Gunner. Daddy runs a close second.
Favorite activities: watching tractor videos on youtube, playing with the hose, making mudd, and swinging on the swings with Linc.
Loves: trucks, tractors, his blankie and stuffed turtle. After I put him in his crib to go to sleep he always laughs and pulls his blanket over him. I do the same thing when I go to bed. Going to bed just feels so good sometimes.
My Lukie boy.

No comments: