Sunday, July 1, 2012

7.01.12 sidewalk chalk, popsicles

Happy July! This has been one crazy week. Landino has returned safely from scout camp. They went to Moab and toasted their booties off. I think he said it was like 105 there. No thank you. He said he had a great time but he was glad to be sleeping back in his own bed. I was also glad, I always turn into super pansy girl that turns every little noise into something life threatening when I'm a lone at night.  Now he is back and I can sleep easy.

Dear old AF high, yes we will love you till we die.
Well last night was our 10 year high school reunion and it was actually pretty fun. There were quite a few people there that I loved catching up with and reminiscing the old days. Luckily they had a photo booth there to capture it all. Those photo booths are so flattering. I love the way they make my face look like slept in a tanning bed for a few hours. (pic on the right: Katie and I didn'tknow what we were doing so we didn't quite make it inside in time before the first shot fired.)
Linc and Luke expressed their artistic side through sidewalk chalk art this week. Linc made me close my eyes while he pulled me outside to come and see his magnificent drawings. I praised his wonderful art work and went back inside and then we repeated this cycle about 4 or 5 times.
Popsicles. A summer must.

No comments: