Tuesday, July 3, 2012

7.03.12 daydream, fire, chalk fight

Sometimes I have strange day dreams. Today, while I was driving to the in-laws, I had my arm out the window and a big truck drove past a little too close to the bronco. From there my thought process went like this...
What if my arm would of been mashed off by that big truck. That would totally suck. How could I take pictures with a nubby for an arm? Well it would of been the left arm so technically I could still take pictures it would just be a little awkward. I could embrace the nubby. I would be on the news and the Today show and Jay Leno, since he's seen my ugly thumb trick I'm sure he'd invite me to come on his show. I would inspire millions with my ability to be a world traveling photographer with my nub arm. Not that I am a world traveling photographer now, but someday I'll get there. No, I will not let my nubby get me down.
About this point I come out of my day dream and realize what the H I was just thinking about. Am I the only crazy person out there that does this? Maybe this is why I have crazy dreams at night, one of which included me being a Native American MAN with amazing abdominal and pectoral muscles. Oh well, it makes life interesting right?
Annnyway. I'm sure, as per a billion pictures on Facebook, you've heard about the fire up in Alpine. I'm not going to lie it was pretty crazy to see and I almost put a picture up on Facebook myself but then I saw it had been covered. Well I'm glad that no one was hurt. I can not believe all of these fires lately!
Hil and kidletts have finally arrived from Texas! We have been excited to have them come. Linc talks about Izzy and Sawyer non stop so it's always so fun to see them play together. Izzy came over to keep Linc company while Lukie took a nap today. Look how innocent they look drawing with the chalk...
A few minutes later I hear screaming and laughing, I come out and they are COVERED head to toe in chalk. I really don't think you can see it very good in these pictures but it was great.
look'n a little creepy there Linc...

No comments: