Sunday, March 11, 2012

3.11.12 road trip, cruiser, haircut

This weekend was busy, I can't believe it's time to start a new week already. I helped Milli with two weddings and they turned out so beautiful. The process of setting up is always a whirlwind but some how it all manages to pull together at the last minute and look freaking awesome. She is truly talented. I'm putting a book together of a few of her events I've photographed for her to show brides. I'm excited to put that together.



Last week Linc went to Colorado with Ralph and Heidi for his first road trip with out us. Landon and I were going to go but we went to an all day seminar that we had already paid for. It felt so weird letting him go but I knew that he would have a great time and that he was in good hands. Of course he had a great time. There were a few kids his age, plus a ranch is a great place for a little boy to have a good time. Heidi said they had a little Santa's sleigh that they pulled behind a four wheeler and Linc loved that. I was sad I missed it. I was sure glad when he came back. I missed his wee little face!
The morning of his road trip departure...filled with lucky charms, being crazy, and morning hair.
















While Linc was gone we took a trip down to the chicken coops to get some wood I needed for a craft project. Landon loves firing up the cruiser when we go down there so him and Lukie took her for a spin.





I like horses. I really do. I am not a hater of horses...just a hater of THESE horses. They are crazy, and do not understand personal space. Every time we are there they come up so close they almost step on you. And they are BIG. They used to be race horses so they are tall and very pretty but they creep me out.

For two days this little baby was my best friend. I hosted Bunco at my house this month and the weather has been wonderful which meant it was time for some serious spring cleanage.

My window washer.

Since Landon's return back to work Nikki has been so nice to come over while I work and watch the boys. She brings them suckers and they love her.

My craft. I bought this bad mother at the DI for one dolla. I added some fabric flowers I made and there you go. Not bad for a dollar!

Luke got a hair cut. I was not really ready to cut it yet but Landon and Heidi convinced me that it was time and that he was starting to look like a girl. I disagreed but decided to get it cut anyway. He looks super cute with it short but I do miss his long locks. I think he does too.



It's ok Luke, just pick your nose and you will feel better.

There you go.

No comments: