Thursday, March 1, 2012

03.01.12 fruit snacks, mohawk, snow

Hello lovies. It's been a while. This past week has been busy and I haven't been able to get my blog on as much as I would of liked to. I feel like our lives slowed down so much when Landon didn't have a job and now it's like we skipped right over the past 6 months and are back into the busy groove. I miss having Landino at home. I miss having breakfast together. But I am so very grateful for his job. I deposited his first check yesterday and I thought I was going to pee my pants I was so happy. I have to be careful with this, due to a weak bladder this is actually possible (yay for birthing children!). Anyway, my point is, that being able to pay your bills is nice. So hooray for that.
Tonight was a good night. I went to the Vow with JorDan. It was nice to hang out and have some girlie talk and watch a girlie show. I love doing that. After that I came home and put Linc to bed. I laid with him in his bed for a while as he fell asleep. I usually get right up as soon as he falls asleep but instead I had a wonderful mommy moment. I just laid there and listened to both of my babies sleep. I listened to them breathing and I felt totally relaxed; I knew that everything is as it should be. I am right where I need to be. It was one of those lovely moments where the room fills with warm fuzzies and everything is right. I even teared up a little bit. I feel like I am more emotional at night. Is that weird? I usually try to keep the blog pretty light but at night I feel the need to pour my emotional soul out (said very dramatically). So there you go...my emotional soul, poured out.
OK now then. I have a few things to catch up on but since it's waaaaaay past my bed time I'll be sharing Linc and Grandma's birthday next time. This time you get to enjoy some pictures of Luke eating his new favorite treat. Fruit snacks.



We decided Luke needed a new do. Mohawk and tatts were the way to go. What up.



The desire has started. The desire for it to no longer be cold outside. I want to open my windows and let the warm breeze blow through my house. I verbalized this desire to my husband and the next day this happened. Looks like I have a ways to go before any warm breeze will be blowing my way. That's alright though, in the mean time I get to watch my boys enjoy playing in the snow.
















Alright people I'm going to go count some sheep, catch some z's, saw some logs, hit the hay. Nighty night.

No comments: