Sunday, May 6, 2012

5.05.12 blessing, Lukie's loves, birthdays, play date

Today was Xacian blessing. Here are my notes on the occasion. It was lovely. Uncle Kelly did an excellent job. Poor baby Xacian screamed through the whole thing. I think from now on I am going to invite at least 6 or 7 family members to sacrament meeting with us. The kids were totally occupied the entire meeting. It was great. Side note: many of these pictures are put on my photog blog. Not a lot of people know about this one so if you've seen them before just skip over them.
Lukie's loves. Elmo
pudding
rock climbing
getting dirty
eating popsicles
Taking a bath
his blankie
The coop is painted! Pretty soon these chickies will be enjoying their new place. I'm pretty excited about it. Our dining room looks like the red light district at night because of the heat lamp.
A few moons ago, the boys and I went for a play date with Christine and her kidletts. We went first to a cool wall to take some cool pictures. PS when posting some of the pictures to blogger the colors become super muted. not quite sure what's going on there so please accept my apologies. Just close your eyes and picture them brighter and with more color. problem solved.
Hey Luke! This is how you impress the ladies with your dance moves. Learn from the master.
Cutie patootie Teddy
Crazy boy Lukie
Linc impressing his girl with his excellent snapping skills.
Then we headed to a park where more pictures were taken and more fun was had.
Yes! Dirt slide score!
We celebrated Dad and Kelly's birthday at our casa with dinner, cake and ice cream and an attempt to take some pictures of the cousins together.
Sometimes I feel bad for my dog...
The other night, while we were enjoying the fire pit with the Bown's, (our neighbors) I kid you not we swear we saw some kind of UFO. I know it sounds crazy and it WAS. It sailed. no. glided over us with no sound, twice. It for sure wasn't an animal. Anyway it was creepy. doo dee doo dee doo dee doo dee...you have now entered the twilight zone.
Hooray for lilac season! Something about that smell is so relaxing.

No comments: