Sunday, November 6, 2011

11.6.11 new direction, luke, the boys

Hello hello there! Well I'm not going to get all I want to post about in today but hopefully by next week I'll be all caught up. I'm going to do a big ol' post on our trip to Puerto Rrrrrrico that is sure to impress. For now a little venting time for me is needed. Landino got laid off about a month ago and I find my self being not as tough as I though I would through this whole ordeal. We've been denied for unemployment twice now because we put that Landon is trying to work for a financial firm but it's going to be a while before he see's any money from that. Anyway it's been super stressful to say the least. I had a slight break down yesterday and we went to the bishop today and they are going to help us out a bit this month which is a huge blessing that I am so grateful for. This experience has definitely been humbling and a good push to help Landon and I become the people we should be. Nothing like a good life lesson from the perfect parent. We feel like this new direction is the way we should be heading and I know as long as we have each other everything will be okay. Normally I wouldn't go off like this but I feel like it's important to document the good and the bad. It will be nice to look back and say "remember that one time when we literally had zero money and we didn't know how we were going to make it but we did and now we have billions and billions of dollars?". Yeah it's going to be great. I can't wait. Alright let's move on.

I've been taking quite a few pictures of Lukie lately. I feel like at this age they change so much so quickly so the need for a million pictures is clearly necessary. (WWWWWOW I just tried to spell necessary - nessiccary. nailed it.)


































The next few are of the boys playing outside a couple weeks ago. Linc was laughing so hard cause I told him his feet stink.



















Well that's where I'll be leaving you. Peace out.

No comments: