Sunday, November 20, 2011

11.20.11 Puerto Rico Part 1

Hola amigos. Buenos dias. Are you impressed with my Spanish skills? Well you should be. Hopefully I spelled it right. Well I thought that I would be able to do Puerto Rrrrrrico in one big post but boy was I mistaken. I have a butt load of pictures (surprise! seriously I think I have a problem)and I think it's going to take about 3 parts. Let's start with part 1 shall we. Part 1 includes our 19 hour trip getting there and the first two day's.
Here's Linc ready to start our journey!

He loved his little suite case.



This was all of the stuff we CARRIED ON. Yeah we were crazy. We gate checked a bunch of it but still. That's a lot of crap to carry around.



Thank goodness for technology. It really helped out.






Linc was so excited to go on the airplane. I was sad I didn't get to sit by him the first time we took off but I'm glad he sat next to Xiomi. He asked if he could hold her hand.


Michele taught us the proper neck pillow technique.



19 hours of this view and finally...

we made it! It was such a cute, fun house. I want to go back.


Our awesome view from the roof!

Landon setting up his hammock he got for his birthday.

Luke was so hot. We stripped him down and he was happy...at least for a few minutes. That poor boy was a melt down central on this trip.





The sunset our first night and an awesome rainbow.

Linc couldn't wait to try out his flotation devices.

Our first night Linc gave us some excellent foot massages.

...and a head massage for dad.

Here is Luke and dad the next morning "enjoying" some peaceful hammock time before we hit up the beach.

Getting ready for the beach!

Linc loved his goggles and would wear them quite often.


The beach! After months of telling Linc we were going, we were finally there. He loved it. Lukie loved it too. It was their first time at a beach where they could swim. We took Linc to a beach in Texas when he was about 10 months old but it was too cold to swim so that doesn't really count.


































Ok so that's it for part 1! I'll be back soon for part 2.

No comments: