Monday, August 22, 2011

8.21.11 park city, the zoo, Izzy's b day, goodbye poop

don't forget nipples are beautiful and good bye poop. Sometimes in between posts I'll create a post and write down stuff so that I don't forget to write about them, so when I opened this post that's what I had down. don't forget nipples are beautiful and good bye poop. You KNOW this post is going to be good. :) More on beautiful nipples later. Anyway... hellooo there! It's another Sunday morning, my favorite time to update the ol' journal, and it's going to be one heck of an update. I'm pretty sure this will be the longest post of my life. I need to journal more frequently. We've had one busy summer. Hill and the kids left a couple days ago and we were so sad to see them go. We had a great time while they were here.
PARK CITY
Over the 24th of July we went up to Park City for a night and it was a blast. We decided to do a photo shoot with the kids with some fun props at the historical white barn and they turned out so cute! We got quite a few of Iz since she is 5 and will sit there for long periods of time. :) When Linc and Sawyer get together it's like madness and they won't really listen to anyone. The kids are so cute when they first see each other. Linc yells all excited "Sawyer!" and Sawyer yells all excited "Yeencin!"and they run to each other and hug. They do this every time they see each other, even in between car rides. It is so cute. Anyway here are a few of the pics we did of the kids.
























After pictures we met up with the Schidler's and hung out on main street for a bit and ate at Main Street Pizza and Noodle. I love that place. So delicious. After that we went home and came up the next day and stayed over night. Ralph got us one freaking sweet room to stay in at Deer Valley. It was awesome! We had a nice kitchen so the family came over and we made dinner which was excellent.






This is Linc's hugging face. You will spot this on a few pictures through out this post. It's pretty intense.







Want a tiny coke? That will be 1 billion dollars please. Seriously I can't believe how much they were charging for crap like that. I ordered a glass of milk for Luke through room service and it was TWELVE DOLLARS. Twelve. In this little whine glass. Kind of incredibly ridiculous. I could buy 5 gallons of milk with $12. That better of been one special cow. Ok I'm done.





Easy there on the arrowhead waters there Lukie.

The hotel had fire pits where they had a smore buffet...that's right a smore buffet! So after dinner we went down and had our selves some delicious smores.










THE ZOO
After our night at Park City we decided to hit up the zoo. Besides a few melt downs the kids had a great time. Since the word "meltdowns" was in the last sentence you know it was a good time for the parents. :)
Linc taking a nap on the way. His new car seat doesn't make it very easy but he found a way.









Linc's nose was so red from pushing it up on the glass.



There it is again...the hugging face.


Nothing like some good spit bubbles to help pass the time away while we're waiting in line.

Poor Linc couldn't wait to get on the train. He thought that we were getting on this time and started crying when it left with out us.

We're finally on the train!






Izzy's birthday

While Iz was here we celebrated her 5th birthday with some fireworks. Here are a few from that night.


Linc got so excited he decided to kiss the fireworks.












Goodbye poop
Linc went through a bit of a naughty stage when Izzy and Sawyer first got here. He for some reason would be mean to Sawyer and wasn't listening very well. Well needless to say he spent quite a bit of time on timeout until he got out of said phase. My friend Aubrey was visiting and Linc was being a bit of a pill so I put him on time out for a few minutes. I went back in to get him and this is how I found him.
"Look at me mom, look at me."

I have no idea where he found those. They weren't in his room. That kid seriously cracks me up. So we put some on Lukie. He now says "eeeese" whenever I am taking pictures of him.

So after Aubs and I hang out for a bit I drive her home and she's walking into her house and I'm watching Linc watch her walk away and then in this quiet mischievous little voice he says "goodbyyyye poop." He even did an eyebrow lift to emphasizes the poop. Well I tried to tell him that we don't call people poop but I'm pretty sure he was getting mixed messages because I was laughing so hard. It was like he wasn't 3 any more. He skipped 3 years and was a 6 year old. He is growing up so fast.


Almost got it...

there we go.

The other day I was getting him dressed and he started patting his chest and said "mom these are my boobies." (Side note: I did not teach him the word boobies, not sure where he picked that up...probably his father.) I told him that they weren't boobies but that was his chest. Then he pointed to his nips and asked "what are these?" So I told him they were called nipples. "Oh I love nipples! These are my nipples. Nipples are beautiful!" I about died laughing. He is at such a funny age.

He's 3. :)

Linc decided to dress himself the other day...


My sweet Linc. This picture almost made me cry. I just love this boy.




Well I had a lot more planned to write but this has taken me quite a long time to do and need to be off. Lukie is not feeling very well. I will post his birthday and bridle veil falls on the next one. So peace out.

No comments: