Tuesday, January 18, 2011

01.05.11 New Year Goals

2011 is here! So lets go over my New Years Resolutions shall we? These are in no particular order.
1) write in a journal at least twice a weeks. I think this is so important. I know I'm going to love to read back all the great times we have had, aaaand my memory is HORRIBLE. So I think this will help me remember.
2) Get the kids on a schedule. This year I really want to focus on getting the kids on a schedule. Getting them in the bath and putting them to bed. Hopefully this will help both of them sleep ALL the way through the night. Linc will go to sleep in his bed then wake up in the middle of the night and since I'm waking up with Luke I'm too lazy to sit in his room while he falls back asleep. Plus sometimes he just sits and cries and I don't want him to wake Luke. Anyway this year I hope to make that situation better.
3) Spirituality. The dailies; this includes reading my scriptures, personal and family. Saying prayers, personal and family. Also saying more meaningful prayers. Family Home evening; just do it. Every Monday, just do it. I really want my kids to remember feeling peace in our home and I think this will difinitely help. I want to have good spiritual experiences but also just have ones where we just have fun and are together.
4)Be healthy! I have sadly let myself go. Not horrible I wouldn't say I'm fat but I'm not feeling too cute these days. So eating healthy everyday and working out at least 3 times a week is my goal. I've been going to Zumba lately and I freaking love it. So fun!
5)Spend more time with the kids/do more fun things. With doing photography and conference calls from home I feel like I am at the computer a lot. So my plan is to limit my computer time and spend quality time with the kidlets. I would also really like to go camping and do more fun things like that this year.
6)Budget. I budget like I journal. I'll do really well for a while then stop. So here's to lets keep trying. I can do it!
Well that's about all I've got so far. I might keep adding to this post but for now I think this is good. Ok see you.

No comments: